Registration for LLS Members began on February 2nd.
Registration for non-members began on February 22nd.
To register, you can:
- Click here to register online;
- Click here to print a Spring 2013 registration form, and then:
Fax a completed registration form to 5617998563 or 5617998815, or;
Mail a completed form to: FAU / LLS, 5353 Parkside Drive, PA-134, Jupiter, FL 33458
We cannot take registrations over the telephone.
Each student must complete their own individual registration form.
There is a $5 charge for registering on the day of a one-time lecture or event.
FAU requires that all LLS students pay the University Fee when taking 4-, 6- or 8-week classes. This fee is collected by the University, not LLS.
Fees are paid as follows:
- $20 for a 6-week or 8-week course
- $10 for a 4-week Course
- No fee if you are taking only one-time lectures or events
When you register for a multi-week course, you will receive a parking permit to display in your vehicle allowing you to park in the FAU campus lot
next to the LLS building. A parking permit is not required for one-time events.
You must park in designated student parking spaces.
LLS students who park in FAU faculty parking spaces will be ticketed.
If you lose your permit, you must purchase a new one or park in metered parking. Metered parking spaces are available in the corner of the parking lot
(nearest Donald Ross Road and Parkside Drive). The spaces are numbered, and you pay at the adjacent kiosk.
For only $10, anyone can attend a single class session of a course, without taking the entire course.
Explorer Tickets are purchased in the auditorium on the day of the class, available as follows:
||one-time lecture or event:
||Explorer Tickets not available
||Only 1 Explorer Ticket per student for each 4-week course
||6 or 8week courses:
||Up to 2 Explorer Tickets per student for each 6- or 8-week course
There is a $10 credit if you sign up for the entire course on the same day that you purchase an Explorer Ticket.
Please Note: An Explorer Ticket does not guarantee an auditorium seat. If auditorium seating is sold out for a course,
students with Explorer Tickets may be required to sit in the Annex.
Students may transfer during a semester to any other class that has available seating, after completing the transfer and class evaluation forms
and returning the original class ticket. Payment for LLS classes cannot be prorated.
No refunds can be issued after a class has begun. Additionally:
- Refund requests must be in writing with the tickets attached.
- If the registration was paid for by check, your Social Security number and direct deposit information must be included.
- A $10 processing fee is charged for each 4-, 6- or 8-week class; a $5 processing fee is charged for one-time events.
- LLS membership fees and University fees are non-refundable.
- LLS reserves the right to cancel any course for administrative reasons and refund payment.
- Refunds will not be issued for the reason not receiving confirmation and tickets.