As northern Palm Beach and southern Martin Counties' oldest and largest visual arts museum, the Lighthouse ArtCenter features a museum and a school of art with classes for children and adults,
beginner through professional levels, a popular summer camp for kids ages 4-12 and diverse and educational exhibits.
Programs also include art openings, lectures, musical concerts and our 3rd Thursday evening of each month, where we feature fun, social activities, such as concerts, lectures, art demonstrations,
live performances and gallery talks. It's a perfect opportunity to broaden one’s knowledge of the arts and mingle with other art enthusiasts and Lighthouse ArtCenter members.
LUNAFEST® is a distinctive touring film festival that honors the talents and stories of women everywhere through a series of short films. All proceeds from LUNAFEST are donated to charity,
and 85 percent of the evening’s profits will help fund an FAU scholarship for a female student on the Jupiter campus. The remaining 15 percent will go to LUNA’s primary cause partner,
the Breast Cancer Fund.
This season’s program of nine films will compel discussion, make you laugh, tug at your heartstrings and motivate you to make a difference in your community. Incredibly diverse
in style and content, LUNAFEST films are united by a common thread of exceptional storytelling.